Sunday, June 28, 2009







I had the great honor to be apart of photographing 
two very dear friends of mine this last Friday evening.
Leslie and Todd have always been two people that 
I have loved deeply and have admired greatly.
Their loving personalities have reached out to all
who have come in contact with them and have given
me more smiles and laughs than I can count!  They
are engaged to be married this August and asked my 
friend Scott and I to photograph their engagement as
well as their wedding.  It saddened me greatly to 
leave the wedding photography to my good friend
Scott but I was lucky enough to be able to be apart of
their engagement photos.
Here is the art work I was able to do, just a try, just
a catch of the fire that surrounds their love for each
other.  I have to say that their commitment, one for the other,                                                     
goes beyond words and I believe it goes beyond
time, it has made my life better, and I believe it has 
and will continue to make this world we live in shine
deeper with the glory of God.
Thank you Todd and Leslie, thank you for being my 
friends, thank you for the love you share and 
thank you for being who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment