Monday, February 21, 2011

Pterodactyl Plains Project

"The chance is the remotest
Of its going much longer unnoticed
That I'm not keeping pace
 With the headlong human race."
                                                   Robert Frost


The weeks have flown by.....   I have to ask why the days seem to go into fast forward yet my work seems to go into slow motion?  What is up with that?  I am currently working at finishing up the album art for the new Pterodactyl Plains  indie album.  This will be the second piece of their work that I have covered with my art.  I am also recording my own album with them under the name of "The Golden Morning", we started recording last week.  So on top of all this I am starting a new side project, which I will be getting up on FB and Myspace before to long.  


So after Pterodactyl Plains I have one more project that is commissioned and then I am home free to explore some much need new territory in my own world.  Not to mention finish some embryos of work that screams for birth....

No comments:

Post a Comment