Saturday, February 7, 2009

   I have had the flu for the past four days.  I feel like I just lived through swallowing a gallon of anti-freeze, I feel like I am full of a bunch of chemicals.  I feel like I smell like chemicals seeping out of my skin.  The fever left after the first day.   I love the visions you get with a fever, maybe they are dreams, but what every they are I am fascinated.  Now I just can't eat anything and feel weak, dazed and a little confused at what I am doing here.  Confused because I am not sure where I should be, but being here doesn't seem right ether.  I think I need to read some Greek Mythology.  I was invited to go to Omaha City this week end but it is this week end so I guess I missed my chance there.   It could be that I should have gone and that is why I feel this huge sense of displacement.  I don't know, I am just all messed up in the head right now, I need to eat but can't and the sun is out in the middle of February. 

No comments:

Post a Comment