Saturday, April 12, 2008

A show on Longing.


I am now on my final week of finishing up painting for my new show "Longing". I have taken some chances and gone places with my art that I haven't done to this extent before this time. I am pleased to bring you an out look that I hope brings you closer to your soul.

The first show date is April 26Th from 1pm to 9pm.
It will be @ my house: 528 Columbia Ave. Whitefish, Mt. To easily find it turn on to 6Th Ave. just north of the Mountain Bank next to Dairy Queen in Whitefish. You drive one block to connect with Columbia Ave., turn left on Columbia. It is the fifth house on your left, with a ceder fence out front. 528 is the address.

If you can't make it on the date of the 26Th I will be posting new dates of up and coming shows on this blog a week in advance of each one. I will also be posting an on-line show here starting 25Th, if you just want to go on-line and not have to travel. I would love to see you though and the work is best seen up front and live!!!

Please feel free to call me if you have any questions 406.270.2017.

I would love have you come and celebrate spring and this new work I have slaved over for the last six months! So please bring a smile, a bright shirt, a taste for some wine and a love for creation!

(Warning) please don't bring younger children or any one sensitive to nudity, my work isn't suitable for some. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment