Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Stone Throws









"In the hours before sunrise,
I lay dreaming in the night.
Watching stars fall from the sky,
I saw then the eyes of this love,
What many a man longs to find.
Drawing up my anchors in then,
I set my sail pealing for that life.

Rolling down the high ways
Buzzing in the wires
Folding up the stair case
Planting flowers in her eyes
Loving up the wrong roads
And saving up my tears
Sunlight burns the brightest
When your love is near.

I could be a your drunk reeling
Down your lonely streets,
Or a Bible man babbling
From brick homes on his knees,
Coming through the wires,
Coming through your vanes,
The bell man tolls the long tones
As you lay your head to sleep.
A license for the wrong love,
A love that bleed no life,
Yet I will keep on sailing
Through these palaces of midnight."


2 comments:

  1. dang dude...this is all really really good...keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Abe,
    I love the picture of the old barn, of course I love most all the work you do. Haven't been on in a while to check them out, but I am impressed like usual. You are a great artist and I am proud of you. Hugs cuz Eva

    ReplyDelete