Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What next???!!!


There is always the question, after I get done with a body of work, that pops into my brain: "What next, what am I going to do next?" And the answer is I don't know, I want to market the work I have already done and that is a full time job in it self. I have to keep working on new ideas though because when you stagnate for to long your imagination becomes the six o'clock news! You can't make hide nor hair of it and it leaves you frothing at the mouth every time you attempt to approach it.

P.S. Photo Credits go to my good friend Scott Marksberry.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Abe, That is exactly how i feel. Foaming at the mouth in frustration at my own inability to grab hold of all the ideas swirling in the depths of my cursed artistic mind.

    * Karilyn *

    ReplyDelete